Page/Article Ideas Edit
- Video Recording Tutorial: Cover optimum settings for various game recording software (Fraps, Playclaw etc) that include how to make the best use of a multicore CPU etc.
- Advanced Config Settings/tutorial: Cover removing start-up video, changing voice settings, server refresh time etc.
Template:Map info Edit
Hello, I made Template:Map info. I put it in the articles about game levels. My english is bad, so I want someone, who knows english well and will correct spelling and grammatical errors on this page: Template:Map info. SULACO 10:14, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Very nice addition. Some colour changes should probally be made to match the rest of the site tho as the blue currently in use really stands out. Page css styling can be here, maybe try #3b4f61? LoganDougall 12:47, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help. I made some changes with colors, check it now. --SULACO 13:15, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
Template:Main Articles Edit
I created Template:Main Articles which content links on the main articles about the game. I think that we can put it on the main page of this Wiki. Any feedback about this template? --SULACO 15:34, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
Template:Weapon info Edit
Hello again! I have created new Template:Weapon info. I also made article Assault Rifle where I used this template. I think we have to create articles for each type of weapon. Any feedback about this template? --SULACO 12:58, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
Main Page design Edit
I have some ideas about design of Main Page of this Wiki:
- Remove panel «Latest activity» because it's not need there and there are similar panel on the left side of the page.
- There are some redirects, than shows in the «Contents» list, for example Main Page (redirect) or RK-42-v (redirect). I think that we have to change the parameters of this list so, that redirects don't shows there.
- Add the panel «Help Us» of maybe «How to help» where we will put the list of the stub articles, or articles that are needed in this Wiki. --SULACO 19:11, July 17, 2010 (UTC)