Release date — November 20, 2009
New Control Options Edit
- Each grenade type can now be assigned to a separate quick-select key.
- "Roll left" and "Roll right" can now be assigned to individual keys. You can adjust the roll speed when rolling with keys. While you are rolling with keys the mouse is completely free to aim.
- Both the mouse and the individual keys can be used to roll in-game, you don't have to choose between them so are free to use different roll methods depending on which you prefer for each situation.
- Help screens and FPS-counter controls can now be bound to different keys in the controls menu.
- Added mouse wheel support to controls.
Game Changes Edit
- The color of the EMP lightning effect on players has been changed from blue to white. This change is to reduce confusion when MMC (yellow) players are EMPed. The EMP particle effect however is still blue and will be changed in a future update.
- When typing a message using in-game chat, a history of all in-game chat messages will appear. The text will disappear automatically after a short time.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Firing the weapon in silent running mode now plays the correct muffled audio.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused rendering to freeze while the game continued running.
- Fixed an occasional issue that resulted in a player spawning into a level with too much speed.
- Fixed an issue with shadows initializing incorrectly, which could cause aliased sharp edges.
- Fixed a bug with in-game chat where lines of text could appear on top of each other.
- Fixed a bug that allowed in-game chat to be used while in silent running mode.